Expect A Law Firm Big Enough To Deliver, Small Enough To Care
Spearheaded by a Boulder auto accident lawyer and experienced trial team, we only work with people seriously hurt in car accidents. We frequently work with people suffering from concussive and brain syndromes, spinal injuries or other serious physical harms stemming from crashes… whether walking across an intersection, hit riding a motorcycle or involved in an 18-wheeler crash.
With a unique business model, we are structured to ensure that all clients receive the attention they deserve. And they know that they have a legal team, with Boulder auto accident lawyer Peter M. Anderson, on their side — willing to fight for them regardless of time, effort or energy.
The clients we work with value our advice about what is a fair offer, and how a case may resolve. They want their fair share, not an unfair windfall. They want their injuries to be recognized, and adequate and reasonable compensation for on-going issues. If this sounds like you, we may be a good fit to work together.
Our clients have come to expect:
- Full assurance we will never leave their side.
- To be first on our list always; to know no one will come before them.
- Counsel with a serious mind who gives straight-talk advice.
- A Boulder auto accident lawyer with a decade of expertise in their specific legal situation.
- A track record of success in similar cases.
- A legal team who listens, cares and provides solutions.
- Constant communications from their attorney and staff.
- Peace of mind that eliminates stress and anxiety.
- A quick resolution and prompt settlement.
- Guidance through the judicial system. Read more at Trial FAQs