Dr. Scott’s Restorative Health & Wellness offers health and cosmetic services specifically for your face!
Solutions for your Face
Repeated facial expressions over time can lead to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Botox: Botox is a solution that temporarily reduces exaggerated muscle activity to help frown lines, crows feet and forehead lines appear smoother with little to no down time.
- Dysport: Dysport reduces the appearance of wrinkles and is especially effective for frown lines between the eyebrows. This solution temporarily prevents muscle contractions that achieve natural looking results.
As a result of aging, skin begins to lose collagen causing wrinkles and sagging. Dermal fillers not only smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, they can restore volume to sunken cheeks, improve facial symmetry and plump lips. Many fillers offer formulas with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body. Once injected, hyaluronic acid fillers act like a sponge and attract water to the area creating a plumped and hydrated appearance.
- Juvederm: Long lasting hyaluronic acid filler for moderate to severe facial wrinkles.
- Restylane: Hyaluronic acid filler great for adding natural looking volume and wrinkle smoothing around mouth and eyes. Restylane can add natural volume to thin lips because of its smaller particle size.
- Revanesse Versa: This filler produces natural looking results because of its small, spherical particle size that achieves uniform smoothness when injected.
- Sculptra: Sculptra works as a poly-L-lactic acid collagen stimulator, encouraging natural collagen production in treated areas to restore facial volume over time. Results are not immediate and take 4-6 months to develop. Results typically last 2-3 years.
- IPL (photofacial): Intense Pulsed Light Photofacial is a laser light treatment that addresses uneven pigmentation from sun damage, spider veins, redness and rosacea and pigment imperfections. The light waves treat hyperactive melanin producing cells in the skin, resulting in radiant skin tone and texture. Depending on the area treated, patients may need 3-5 treatments to achieve desired results. Skin tone will continue to improve over time, results are best three months after last treatment. IPL treatments can be used safely on both face and body. LEARN MORE
Plasma Skin Resurfacing (PSR)- Neogen
Plasma Skin Resurfacing treatment converts energized nitrogen gas combined with radio frequency properties to create plasma. The plasma penetrates deep into the skin to promote collagen and elastin growth while also addressing age spots, lines and wrinkles. Patients will experience an immediate firming and tightening of the skin, including upper and lower eyelids which contribute to a more refreshed appearance. Age spots, lines and wrinkles will improve as the new skin surfaces. After the treatment, skin will continue to improve for up to two years building collagen and elastin. Dr. Scott customizes every patient’s plan according to their individual needs. Down time can vary based on intensity of treatment, typically patients can expect 3-5 days of recovery time.
PDO Thread Lifts
PDO thread lifts are an effective and nonsurgical way to lift sagging skin. The treatment consists of inserting absorbable thread that gathers and suspends the skin. Your body naturally begins to build collagen around the thread, creating organic scaffolding as the thread is absorbed. Patients can expect immediate results and over the course of the coming months continue to see enhanced improvements in firmness. The peak lift occurs after 6 months and results lasts about 2-3 years. The advantages of choosing a PDO thread lift over a surgical facelift is drastically reduced recovery time and minimal risk of scarring or complications. PDO thread lifts can be used anywhere on the body, but are especially effective in the face and neck.
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) - Microneedling
Microneedling is a treatment that uses micro-fine sterile needles that puncture surface-level skin to stimulate a healing response. Microneedling addresses a variety of skin concerns including wrinkles, acne scarring, uneven pigmentation, rosacea and skin laxity. Skin is plump and radiant immediately after treatment and it will stimulate collagen production for up to six months.
Rezenerate uses nano-technology to creates thousands of microscopic skin permeations that drives custom serums and peptides into the skin. Immediately skin is rejuvenated and allows better absorption of skin care products. The Rezenerate facial hydrates and plumps the skin, improving fine lines and wrinkles. It also works well addressing blemishes, uneven skin tone, sun spots and dry skin. Rezenerate facials leave skin feeling dewy, hydrated and refreshed.
Need a description
LED light therapy
LED light therapy accelerates natural cell processes to rejuvenate and repair the skin. It improves uneven skin tone, reduces pore size, fights acne causing bacteria, brightens skin as well as diminishes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. LED light therapy is calming and reduces any skin irritation and inflammation. In addition to antiaging benefits, LED light therapy is effective for treating chronic pain in the body. By channeling the wavelength into affected tissue, cells are stimulated to regenerate. LED light therapy is clinically proven to improve wound healing, reduce inflammation and alleviate chronic pain.
PRP Facelift - Vampire Facelift
Liquid Facelifts use injectables such as wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers to sculpt, contour and lift areas of the face to create a more youthful appearance. With age, skin loses volume causing skin to sag to lower areas of the face. Liquid facelifts can lift drooping facial features, which are especially prominent around the brows, jowls, and corners of the mouth. Fillers can be used to add volume to sunken cheeks and create fuller lips. Liquid Facelifts are an effective non-surgical solution for patients wanting to achieve youthful facial volume and shape.
“I love Dr. Scott and all the staff! Dr. Scott truly cares about results and comfort during and after procedures. I look 10 years younger than I did prior to the procedure! I never could have imagined I could look this young without having surgery. Thank you, Dr. Scott, for caring and giving me results above and beyond what I EVER could have imagined! With Gratitude, Your Forever Patient…”
Lisa H. ~ October 2019, BirdEye Review