WHAT IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Most men have difficulty with erections from time to time, yet in some men, it is more regular and severe. It can cause low self-esteem, performance anxiety, depression and can affect relationships. It’s one of the most common sexual problems in men and increases with age.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is defined as persistent difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection sufficient to have sex.
- Causes are usually medical but can also be psychological.
- Medical causes are usually related to low hormones, poor blood flow, or as it relates to the nerves supplying the penis.
- Numerous prescription drugs, recreational drugs, alcohol, and smoking, can all cause ED.
- Physical causes account for about 90% of ED cases, with psychological causes being much less common. However, sometimes both can be contributing factors.
Explore Our Solutions
- PDE-5 inhibitors– oral tablets that act directly on blood vessels by increasing dilation and blood flow.
- Viagra (Sildenafil)
- Cialis (Tadalafil)
- Peptide Therapy (PT-141)– self-injections given in fat that bypass the blood vessels and work directly in the brain to increase arousal, motivation, and penile erections. This can work in some people who do not respond well to PDE-5I).
- Trimix– a self-injected penile injection that consists of three medications (phentolamine, papaverine, and alprostadil) that all work to dilate blood vessels locally.
Blood is drawn from your arm, the platelets are concentrated into platelet-rich plasma. After being activated into PRFM, it is injected into the penis. Results of the P-Shot:
- Strengthens the penis…
- Straightens the penis…
- Increases circulation…
- Makes other therapies work better; if you still need Viagra or PT-141, then better results are generally achieved.
- Increases sensation and pleasure (don’t put helps correct damage from diabetes)
- Increases size by design, when used in conjunction with an appropriately sized penis pump (provided)
- The results are smooth throughout
- There are no allergic reactions as your own blood is used
Low-intensity shockwave therapy provides results through very short, intense, bursts of energy. This non-invasive nonpainful solution works by breaking up plaque in blood vessels, as well as by increasing blood flow to the area through neovascularization (the formation of new blood vessels). Results are sometimes seen after just one treatment, but 6 treatments are usually the most effective. About 3 months are required for the tissue to repair itself fully.
Once the repair process has been completed, positive results are seen in about 95% of patients! The basic technology behind this low-intensity shockwave therapy has been used successfully for decades, on millions of people worldwide.